Marcus Cauchi – Why Skills, Experience and Historical Results Don’t Make a Good Sales Hire
This week, the Extremely Successful Sales Club was delighted to welcome along the wonderful Marcus Cauchi for a chat.
Throughout this episode, Marcus pulls no punches and shares;
- How to get the best out of your 3rd Party, Wholesale and Channel Sales Partners
- How to recruit the best Salespeople for your team
- Why selling through 3rd Party and Wholesale channels isn’t a “Get Out of Sales Free Card”
- Why channel partners are “coin operated”
- Why – if you don’t help your channel partners make their 2nd deal within the first 90 days – most will go dark on you
- The equation that shows you how many of your salespeople and wholesale partners are actually delivering for you
- Why the global pandemic has made an effective partner channel a necessity
- Why Skills, Experience and Historical Results are all “lag indicators” of success when it comes to hiring sales people
In case you don’t already know, Marcus is an in-demand trainer, coach, speaker and consultant who frequently writes on all subjects related to sales and selling – not to mention the host of the fabulous Inquisitor Podcast and co-author of MAKING CHANNEL SALES WORK: Ten Tools to Create a World-Class Third-Party Selling Program.
Honestly, there is so much useful, real world advice in this episode that I’m amazed we managed to fit it all into 30 minutes
How to contact Marcus Cauchi;