Mario Martinez Jr – How to Sell Remotely when the World’s in Lockdown

Do you feel that the current restrictions on meeting clients face to face, shaking their hands and building relationships is having a huge effect on your effectiveness and success rates?

Well, Mario Martinez Jr can help you with that

Mario was voted one of Modern Sales Magazine’s Top 10 Sales Influencers and Selling Power Magazine’s Top Sales Training and Coaching Consultant 2018.

And the good news is that he’s the guest on this week’s Extremely Successful Sales Club Podcast

Mario shared some brilliant pieces of advice – stuff like…

* How to leverage Video into your sales strategy – and the best way for a regular field sales bod make it work for them

* Tips on Omni-Channel Sales Prospecting

* The fact that – for the first time in history – the Buyer Engagement Model is perfectly aligned with the Selling Motion

* And 4 elements you must have working for you to be uber successful in today’s digital selling environment

* The P V C Sales Methodology – and how to use it to write an email that SELLS

* Why including a calendar link to book meetings in your messages might be working against you

* The problem that 73% of all salespeople are currently suffering with – and how to make sure that you’re on the other 27%

And much, MUCH more

Mario has been featured in Forbes, INC., Entrepreneur Magazine, the Huffington Post (to name but a few) and is a highly sought-after Keynote Speaker.

But on top of that he is incredibly generous with his advice and is great fun to boot – let me just tell you that this is the man who has been known to open a keynote with a Sales dance and you’ll get the idea.

I promise you – with the world as it is right now – this is one episode you really do not want to miss

How to get in touch with Mario Martinez Jr

Mario on LinkedIn