Jonny Stevens – The Essential Personality Trait for Successful Sales
Would you like to know how to build a target smashing pipeline, while heading up a sales team who decided (amongst themselves) to bring 100% effort to everything they do?
Well, Jonny Stevens has got some great advice that will definitely help you with that!
Jonny is National Vice President Sales for BDO Canada – and for the last 7 years, has travelled globally to work with clients in a range of industries including Automotive, Aviation, Energy, and the Public Sector.
I know you’re going to enjoy Jonnys wealth of experience and insights – cos apart from being one of the genuine good guys in business – this man really knows his stuff
His personal ethics and business mind have garnered him quite a reputation, something that’s made abundantly clear when you read the many testimonials on his LinkedIn page – as an example:
“When you meet someone that you instantly admire… they never have to say they are driven or passionate because their actions do all of the talking for them…Jonny’s brain must be the size of a small planet.”
And the good news is that he’s the guest on this week’s Extremely Successful Sales Club Podcast
Jonny shared some incredible insights – stuff like…
* The main personality trait, 3 principles and list of the behaviours that he and his team live by
* Why sales leaders should get worried when their top performers go quiet
* The 2 emotions you should sell to – and the one you should help your prospects avoid
* Why he has a clock, a compass and a picture of Ted Lasso on his desk
* The reason why sales failure can always be traced back to the leadership team
And that doesn’t even cover half of it 😊
You can download and listen to whole episode now at the links below or on the player at the top